In yesterday’s MLB betting lines and odds, we rightfully predicted that the New York Mets would beat the Los Angeles Dodgers at Citi Field and pay total bettors on the OVER line. It would, however, be a lie if we said that we—or even other baseball pundits out there—saw the inflated 13-7 blowout score over the Dodgers coming. But then again, Curtis Granderson, Travis d’Arnaud and Yoenis Cespedes, all who homered for NY in the win, are no newbies to lighting up the scoreboard, so it was not that big a surprise to see them take advantage of the electric home atmosphere to deliver a resounding win over the hapless Dodgers.Armed with a 2-1 lead in NLDS, another psyched-up home crowd, and the motivation from yesterday’s win, can the Mets get the series over with, or will the Los Angeles team dodge the killer bullet in today’s MLB odds and live to fight for the series clincher in Game 5? Details about all that, and much more, are prepared for you in the succinct preview detailed below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- A’s vs Mariners MLB | Must-Win For Both Clubs
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend