All eyes will be on Mets starting pitcher Matt Harvey on Friday night as New York opens a three-game series in Milwaukee. Harvey has been a big story in the New York tabloids this week for all the wrong reasons. How will he respond? Before heading into this series, the Mets took on the San Francisco Giants in a 3 game series, ending it at 2-1. For the Brewers, they end a 3 game series against the Boston Red Sox, in which they’ve won the first 2 games. The Mets likely will be slight MLB betting underdogs.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.