The Detroit Tigers just completed a so-so homestand and now head out for one of their longest road trips of the season, nine games through California and Arizona. The Tigers are coming off a 3 game series against the Cleveland Indians, winning at 2-1. For the Athletics, it wasn’t the same situation. They’re coming off a 1-2 series against the Minnesota Twins. It’s game No. 2 of a three-game set in Oakland on Saturday night. The Tigers should be slight MLB betting favorites.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.