When teams play Thursday getaway day games after a night one on Wednesday, you often will see a few starters on each side get the game off – especially for the road team as it travels out after. That could be the case then Thursday when Oakland wraps up a trip to Minnesota. Oakland and Minnesota started off the series on Tuesday night, with a win from the Twins and face each other tonight again in Game 2 of the series. The A’s are likely to be slight road favorites in the MLB betting odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- A Look at the MLB Betting Favorites to win the 2019 Division Titles
- 2019 MLB Season Favorites, Smart Picks & Dark Horses
- Early MLB Betting Picks & 2019 Season Predictions
- 2019 MLB Season Odds – MVP & Cy Young Predictions
- 2019 MLB Season Odds – Strikeouts & ERA Predictions
- Top MLB Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.