When teams play Thursday getaway day games after a night one on Wednesday, you often will see a few starters on each side get the game off – especially for the road team as it travels out after. That could be the case then Thursday when Oakland wraps up a trip to Minnesota. Oakland and Minnesota started off the series on Tuesday night, with a win from the Twins and face each other tonight again in Game 2 of the series. The A’s are likely to be slight road favorites in the MLB betting odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season
- Blue Jays vs Yankees MLB | Cy Young Favorite Cole On Mound
- Rangers vs Angels MLB | Only Late Game On Labor Day Holiday