On Tuesday, April 19th the Oakland Athletics and New York Yankees will begin a three game series in New York. The Athletics come into this game with a 6-7 record but are 3-0 on the road so far. The Yankees are 5-6 on the season and 3-3 at home. The pitching matchup features Eric Surkamp for the Athletics. Surkamp is 0-1 on the season with a 4.00 ERA and just three strikeouts. Going for New York is right hander Michael Pineda. He comes into this game with a 1-1 record and a 6.55 ERA. The Yankees are favorites at MyBookie.ag in this game with Pineda on the mound and being at home. Find out the latest MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.