While it’s not possible to wipe the slate clean at the end of the first half of the season, it is possible to recharge the batteries and start to think about any moves that might need to be made at the trade deadline. There are a lot of teams who are still very much in the playoff picture, but who obviously need a little bit of help to get over the top. Oddly enough, the world champion Kansas City Royals are in that group, and they are quickly finding out how difficult it is to repeat as champions. The Seattle Mariners started out the season really well, but have gone into a bit of a slump that has seen them fall off the pace in their division. Both of these teams will have one more shot to finish off the first half on a high note when they meet up for a weekend series in KC. You can keep up to date with the live odds for this one at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?