While it’s not possible to wipe the slate clean at the end of the first half of the season, it is possible to recharge the batteries and start to think about any moves that might need to be made at the trade deadline. There are a lot of teams who are still very much in the playoff picture, but who obviously need a little bit of help to get over the top. Oddly enough, the world champion Kansas City Royals are in that group, and they are quickly finding out how difficult it is to repeat as champions. The Seattle Mariners started out the season really well, but have gone into a bit of a slump that has seen them fall off the pace in their division. Both of these teams will have one more shot to finish off the first half on a high note when they meet up for a weekend series in KC. You can keep up to date with the live odds for this one at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.