When you take a look at the current MLB standings, you can clearly see that there are some lopsided divisions right now. It’s easy to forget that there are still a ton of games to be played, and that teams who are down right now may very well find a way to get back into the picture. The New York Mets are 6 games back of the Nationals in the NL East, but they are doing enough to hang in there with a team that has put together one of the best records in baseball this season. The defending champion Kansas City Royals are just a half-game back in their division race, and they know better than anyone that the season is a marathon, not a sprint. The Mets and Royals are a pair of very good teams, and we are going to get to see a rare match-up between them when they start a 2-game series in New York on Tuesday night. Be sure to check out MyBookie.ag to see all the latest live odds for this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.