The Battle of the Beltway shifts locations for Wednesday night’s interleague game as the Baltimore Orioles head to the nation’s capital. The Orioles will lose the designated hitter, which is usually Mark Trumbo. Considering he led the majors in homers last year, Trumbo could be in the outfield. Before heading into this series, the Orioles swept the Chicago White Sox and won every game in that series. For the Nationals, they’re coming off a 3 games series against the Philadelphia Phillies, winning the series 2-1. In Game 1 of the series, Baltimore took the win. The Nats will be MLB betting favorites for the game on Wednesday night.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Cubs vs Dodgers | Phoenix Hopeful Chris Paul Returns for Western Finals
- Indians vs Twins | Who Will Gain Ground in the AL Central Division?
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Pitchers Revolt and Top Trade Whispers
- Royals vs Yankees | Michael King To Star Wednesday Night
- Red Sox vs Rays | What’s Up With Pitcher Boston Garrett Richards?
- A’s vs. Rangers | Texas Rangers Remain Without David Dahl
- Dodgers vs Padres | Marquee Pitching Matchup on Tuesday
- Cleveland vs Chicago | Interleague Series Begins At Wrigley Field
- Braves vs Mets | Jacob deGrom Favorite NL Cy Young Trophy
- World Series Ddds Update: Red Sox Undervalued?
- Athletics vs Yankees | A’s have a Tough Road Trip on Friday
- Tigers vs Angels | Betting Odds for MLB
- White Sox vs Astros | MLB Betting Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update: 22 Teams Reached 85% Vaccination Threshold
- Red Sox vs Braves | MLB Betting Lines