The Battle of the Beltway shifts locations for Wednesday night’s interleague game as the Baltimore Orioles head to the nation’s capital. The Orioles will lose the designated hitter, which is usually Mark Trumbo. Considering he led the majors in homers last year, Trumbo could be in the outfield. Before heading into this series, the Orioles swept the Chicago White Sox and won every game in that series. For the Nationals, they’re coming off a 3 games series against the Philadelphia Phillies, winning the series 2-1. In Game 1 of the series, Baltimore took the win. The Nats will be MLB betting favorites for the game on Wednesday night.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- A Look at the MLB Betting Favorites to win the 2019 Division Titles
- 2019 MLB Season Favorites, Smart Picks & Dark Horses
- Early MLB Betting Picks & 2019 Season Predictions
- 2019 MLB Season Odds – MVP & Cy Young Predictions
- 2019 MLB Season Odds – Strikeouts & ERA Predictions
- Top MLB Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.