The Baltimore Orioles make their only visit of the season to the South Side of Chicago this week and the teams play Game 3 of a four-game set Wednesday. The Orioles will be MLB favorites as they look to have a clear pitching advantage against a former member of that team. They started the series last night, with a victory from the White Sox. Baltimore is coming off a bad weekend series against the New York Yankees, in which they lost every game. The White Sox weren’t at their best either, as they faced the Cleveland Indians on the weekend, ending the series at 1-2.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.