Anyone who follows baseball closely knows that it’s never a good idea to get too excited or too low based on the results of the opening couple of weeks of a new season. Generally speaking, you usually wait until the end of May before starting to make any sort of real judgement on the team that you follow. This may explain why panic buttons have not yet been hot in Toronto, despite the fact that the Blue Jays are off to a sluggish start. Fans north of the border will remember that this is exactly what happened last season, and we all now know that the Blue Jays ended up going on a second half tear that took them all the way to a division crown and the playoffs. This week will see Toronto visit Baltimore for a 3-game series against an Orioles team that has made a very good start. The first game in the series is set for Tuesday, and you can wager on it at our MyBookie.ag MLB odds page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season