Each spring delivers a new promise of hope for all of the teams entering the new baseball season, especially for those who landed in the cellar of their division the previous year. That was what happened to the Detroit Tigers in 2015, as they were essentially killed by their own hand, mostly due to the horrible bullpen that they had going for them. They have cleaned that out in the offseason, and hope that anew batch of relievers can change their fortunes. The Baltimore Orioles were a team with a lot of promise last season, but things never really panned out for them. They still have a solid squad of players to go with this year, and from the looks of things early on, it would appear that the AL East is not going to be as strong as it was last season. These two teams will hook up on Saturday as part of a 3-game weekend series, and you can wager on all the action at our MyBookie.ag MLB Odds portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- A’s vs Mariners MLB | Must-Win For Both Clubs
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend