The Baltimore Orioles and Minnesota Twins will get together on Wednesday afternoon for the final game of their baseball betting odds series. The Orioles and Twins were rained out on Monday. Baltimore comes into the series start on Tuesday with an 18-12 record, which is tied with Boston for first place in the American League East.The Orioles have won two straight games, and six out of their last ten overall. For the Minnesota Twins, they are the worst team in the American League. The Twins have won just 8 of 23 games this season, and are a whopping 14 games behind Chicago in the American League Central.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season
- Blue Jays vs Yankees MLB | Cy Young Favorite Cole On Mound