It is often said that MLB games played in the first couple of months of the season don’t really mean much in the grand scheme of things, but I tend to disagree. While a slow start during this period is no guarantee that your season is over, it is possible to dig a hole so deep that you spend the rest of the season trying to claw your way out. The Texas Rangers were chosen by many to be the potential winners of the AL West, but the opening couple of months to their season has been a bit of a horror show.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Mar. 3rd Edition
- MLB News & Rumors: Drama Around Mickey Callaway
- MLB 2021 NL Pennant Odds Expert Analysis
- 2021 NL Cy Young Odds Expert Analysis – MLB Betting
- 2021 AL Cy Young Odds Expert Analysis – MLB Betting
- MLB 2021 AL Pennant Odds Expert Analysis
- MLB 2021 Calendar: AL Biggest Rivalry Games Expert Analysis
- MLB 2021 Calendar: NL Biggest Rivalry Games Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 24th Edition
- MLB Rumors: Where Will Former All-Star Pitcher Jake Odorizzi Sign?
- MLB Rumors: First Spring Workouts Begin Wednesday in Arizona & Florida
- Early 2021 MLB World Series Odds Expert Analysis
- Five Bold Betting Predictions For The 2021 MLB Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 10th Edition
- MLB Rumors: No Universal DH; Justin Turner Choosing Between Dodgers, Mets?