It is often said that MLB games played in the first couple of months of the season don’t really mean much in the grand scheme of things, but I tend to disagree. While a slow start during this period is no guarantee that your season is over, it is possible to dig a hole so deep that you spend the rest of the season trying to claw your way out. The Texas Rangers were chosen by many to be the potential winners of the AL West, but the opening couple of months to their season has been a bit of a horror show.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- A Look at the MLB Betting Favorites to win the 2019 Division Titles
- 2019 MLB Season Favorites, Smart Picks & Dark Horses
- Early MLB Betting Picks & 2019 Season Predictions
- 2019 MLB Season Odds – MVP & Cy Young Predictions
- 2019 MLB Season Odds – Strikeouts & ERA Predictions
- Top MLB Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.