The secret to success for a number of teams this season is going to come from being in one of the weaker divisions in baseball. The NL East looks to be one of those divisions, as it is likely to be a 2-horse race between the New York Mets and Washington Nationals. Both of those teams had their share of issues last season, with injuries in particular playing a part, but it ended up being a head to head battle in 2015 despite those issues. The Mets made a great postseason run last year, and made it all the way to the World Series before falling to the Royals. They have made a number of changes, and are considered to be one of the favorites to come out of the National League, assuming of course that they can stay healthy. They will face the Phillies on Saturday as part of a 3-game series. MyBookie.ag will have all the odds for this one up at the MLB betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Cubs vs Dodgers | Phoenix Hopeful Chris Paul Returns for Western Finals
- Indians vs Twins | Who Will Gain Ground in the AL Central Division?
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Pitchers Revolt and Top Trade Whispers
- Royals vs Yankees | Michael King To Star Wednesday Night
- Red Sox vs Rays | What’s Up With Pitcher Boston Garrett Richards?
- A’s vs. Rangers | Texas Rangers Remain Without David Dahl
- Dodgers vs Padres | Marquee Pitching Matchup on Tuesday
- Cleveland vs Chicago | Interleague Series Begins At Wrigley Field
- Braves vs Mets | Jacob deGrom Favorite NL Cy Young Trophy
- World Series Ddds Update: Red Sox Undervalued?
- Athletics vs Yankees | A’s have a Tough Road Trip on Friday
- Tigers vs Angels | Betting Odds for MLB
- White Sox vs Astros | MLB Betting Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update: 22 Teams Reached 85% Vaccination Threshold
- Red Sox vs Braves | MLB Betting Lines