As another week in the baseball draws to a close, the race for playoff spots and MLB picks remains as tight as ever. The pressure is mounting, as time is now quickly running out on the regular season making the MLB betting odds for each match change constantly everyday. Hence, the Boston Red Sox look like a good bet to win the AL East, but the Orioles are going to have a say in stopping that. The Arizona Diamondbacks are in a good spot in the NL Wild Card, but need to keep the wins coming against a less than impressive San Francisco Giants team. The Colorado Rockies are also in the WC, and will look to maintain their solid standing when they take a trip to Atlanta to face the Braves.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.