For the teams on the outside looking in at the playoffs, there is a growing sense of desperation among the main MLB picks. Each passing day gets us one step closer to the end of the regular season, which means limited opportunities to make a postseason run. Moreover, feel free to review the current baseball betting lines for the remaining games scheduled for this Thursday. On the other hand, the Twins are losing ground to the Indians in the divisional race, but are still very much alive in the Wild Card. It is going to be the Wild Card that serves as the postseason path for the Rockies, and they can strengthen their position against a struggling Atlanta Braves team. The Tampa Bay Rays are still very much alive in the Wild Card, but need a good series versus the Blue Jays to keep pace with the pack.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.