We are now at the stage of the MLB season where there are very few meaningless games on the schedule. While a couple of the divisions look to be won already, there are still playoff battles raging in both leagues and this clearly affects how odds-makers are setting up updated MLB betting odds and picks constantly at their websites. On the other hand, the Baltimore Orioles and LA Angels still have Wild Card aspirations, and both can help their cause with a win. Moreover, the Cubs are having a bit of a down year, but are still clinging to the lead in the Central, and will hope to open things up a little when they face the Giants in San Francisco. The Dodgers look to have the West sealed up, but will have a solid test on the road against a very good Arizona Diamondbacks team.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top MLB Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.