If truth be told, the best races in the MLB picks right now are the Wild Cards. For the most part, the divisions look locked up, which causes the fight to go on now for a few back-door playoff spots, meaning there are several games for this week that have playoff implications, so every baseball fan looking to bet on MLB should mark them in their playing list. Moreover, the LA Angels are right back in the AL race, and will try to keep pace when they welcome in the Texas Rangers. The Washington Nationals have an unassailable division lead, and should keep things rolling against the equally strong Houston Astros. The St. Louis Cardinals are trying to close the gap in the NL Wild Card race, and should be able to do that against the hapless San Diego Padres.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.