If truth be told, the best races in the MLB picks right now are the Wild Cards. For the most part, the divisions look locked up, which causes the fight to go on now for a few back-door playoff spots, meaning there are several games for this week that have playoff implications, so every baseball fan looking to bet on MLB should mark them in their playing list.Moreover, the LA Angels are right back in the AL race, and will try to keep pace when they welcome in the Texas Rangers. The Washington Nationals have an unassailable division lead, and should keep things rolling against the equally strong Houston Astros. The St. Louis Cardinals are trying to close the gap in the NL Wild Card race, and should be able to do that against the hapless San Diego Padres.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season
- Blue Jays vs Yankees MLB | Cy Young Favorite Cole On Mound
- Rangers vs Angels MLB | Only Late Game On Labor Day Holiday