We aren’t even 10 games into the new MLB season yet and already there are a few surprises to be seen across the league. Of course, with each team still having 150-plus games to play, we can’t really declare these as major surprises until a little more time has passed. Perhaps the most shocking of all the early season upsets is that the defending champion Chicago Cubs are currently trailing the Cincinnati Red, as team seen as a potential basement dweller, in the NL Central.The general consensus was that the Cubs were going to come out, be dominant, and probably easily pick up another 100-win season. They have not had it all their own way early on, though, and they are seeing just how difficult it is to come out and defend the crown. Friday will see the Cubs welcome in their division rivals, the Pittsburgh Pirates, for a weekend series that should provide a lot of fun and excitement to MLB betting fans. The Pirates have stumbled out the gate a little, but should still be considered a threat in the division.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB 2021 Calendar: AL Biggest Games Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 24th Edition
- MLB Rumors: Where Will Former All-Star Pitcher Jake Odorizzi Sign?
- MLB Rumors: First Spring Workouts Begin Wednesday in Arizona & Florida
- Early 2021 MLB World Series Odds Expert Analysis
- Five Bold Betting Predictions For The 2021 MLB Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 10th Edition
- MLB Rumors: No Universal DH; Justin Turner Choosing Between Dodgers, Mets?
- MLB News & Rumors: Nelson Cruz Re-sings With The Twins
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 27th Edition
- Latest MLB 2021 Betting News & Rumors Jan. 27th Edition
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Springer Becomes Highest Paid Blue Jay Player
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 20th Edition
- Latest MLB 2021 Betting News & Rumors Jan. 14th Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 13th Edition