We aren’t even 10 games into the new MLB season yet and already there are a few surprises to be seen across the league. Of course, with each team still having 150-plus games to play, we can’t really declare these as major surprises until a little more time has passed. Perhaps the most shocking of all the early season upsets is that the defending champion Chicago Cubs are currently trailing the Cincinnati Red, as team seen as a potential basement dweller, in the NL Central. The general consensus was that the Cubs were going to come out, be dominant, and probably easily pick up another 100-win season. They have not had it all their own way early on, though, and they are seeing just how difficult it is to come out and defend the crown. Friday will see the Cubs welcome in their division rivals, the Pittsburgh Pirates, for a weekend series that should provide a lot of fun and excitement to MLB betting fans. The Pirates have stumbled out the gate a little, but should still be considered a threat in the division.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.