If you’re not the world’s most fanatical fan or MLB betting enthusiast, then you may not know that a pitch clock has been used in some levels of minor league baseball for the last two seasons. What you do need to know if you’re a big league MLB betting fan is that a pitch clock will soon be coming to a major league stadium near you and that this new-age technology will affect you, the players themselves, the outcome of games – and the way you bet on them.Oh, let me count the ways people – after a statement from MLB Commissioner Rib Manfred, on the arrival of the pitching clock at the major league level. “We feel it’s been effective in the minor leagues,” Manfred said. ”You look month-by-month in terms of where we were in terms of game time, we did really well early and kind of regressed the second half of last year, and certainly this year.According to statistical analysis, the average time for a nine-inning MLB game is three hours and five minutes this season. If this figure holds throughout the remainder of the 2017 campaign, it would break the 2014 record of three hours and two minutes. Now, here’s how it could affect the game and the way you should start baseball betting on it.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?