It’s tough to get a handle on how the rest of the season is going to go after just 20 games, but one thing that already seems very apparent is that the Central Division is once again going to be the best in baseball. The Cubs, Pirates, and Cardinals are all off to winning starts, and there is nothing to suggest that they are not going to keep rolling along. The Pirates are currently sitting 3.5 games back of the Chicago Cubs in the division, and are in search of a little bit of consistency, as things have been up and down for them through the first few weeks of the season. A visit to Colorado seems to have helped, as they have already won the first 2 games of this 4-game series. The Rockies are just looking to be better than they were last season, but they have fallen off after getting out to a pretty decent start. The final game of this series is set for Thursday afternoon, and you can wager on it at MyBookie.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season
- Blue Jays vs Yankees MLB | Cy Young Favorite Cole On Mound