When you have two teams who hate each as much as the Yankees and Red Sox do going head to head, you learn to expect the unexpected. These types of match-up are often the ones where trends and the form book goes out the window. That does not mean that you should ignore the numbers completely when betting on these types of games, though, and it is the current stats that I am going to use to try and come up with some betting predictions. Boston and New York will be playing a 3-game series that will start on Tuesday night, and I am going to look at the moneyline, the spread, and the total for the series. The baseball betting odds for the upcoming games have not yet been released, so it goes without saying that you should check those out before getting your bets on.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.