With about a month and a half to go in the 2017 MLB regular season, it has become very clear who the main contenders are for the World Series. Things can change dramatically during the final few weeks, though, as history has shown us that this is the time when the pressure can suddenly start to become too much for the teams challenging for the playoffs. Rather than looking ahead to the postseason, we thought it would be fun to make a few predictions and review the latest betting odds for the final weeks of the MLB season. Who will rise, which teams will fall, and which players will be looking at major awards once this season is all said and done?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top MLB Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.