The Toronto Blue Jays earned themselves a lifeline in the ALDS Game 3 clash against the Texas Rangers, winning 5-1 on Sunday Night to force a Game 4 showdown this Monday. The Rangers, 2-1 in the series, only need to win this Monday clash in order to advance to the next stage. The Blue Jays, on the other hand, are looking to even the series, 2-2, and hopefully complete the turnaround in Toronto during Game 5. Which of these two teams will stand tallest in our MLB betting lines and odds? Read on, as we give a short preview of this all-important clash.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.