It wasn’t in the script for both the Texas Rangers and Toronto Blue Jays to go all the way to Game 5 in order to decide who will progress to the American League Championship Series. But if you ask both teams if they’d rather be out in the cold like the NLDS-eliminated St. Louis Cardinals (and the other 26 teams talking about if-wishes-were-horses), or have a chance of deciding their fate in today’s ALDS Game 5 matchup, they’d easily the latter option in a heartbeat. So who are we not to ride along and accept another night of torturous beauty in the MLB odds? After all, the more games in the MLB playoffs, the merrier, right? Yeah, I thought so too, so let’s get down to business and find out where the smart value is in today’s baseball betting lines.Starting Pitchers: Cole Hamels vs. Marcus StromanSeries Standing: Series Tied at 2-2Venue: Rogers Centre, Toronto, OntarioDate: Wednesday, October 14, 2015Time: 4:07 PM ETTV: FS1MLB Lines: Texas (+160), Toronto (-175), OVER/UNDER 8
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?