Major League Baseball betting action on Friday will feature the Texas Rangers and Los Angeles Angels in the second game of their four game series. The Texas Rangers will send A.J. Griffin to the mound, while the Angels will give Matt Shoemaker his first opportunity to start this season. The Rangers lost two out of three in their opening series against the Seattle Mariners, while the Angels played just a two game series, which saw them lose both games to the Cubs. Both teams trail Houston and Seattle in the American League West.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.