The AL West looks to be wide open again this season, and may be as tight as it was last year, when the Texas Rangers won it after registering just 88 wins. The Rangers are a talented bunch, and will have a very solid starting rotation when Yu Darvish returns from Tommy John surgery. This division has started out exactly as we thought it would, with the Rangers on top, but just 5 games separating them from the floundering Astros at the bottom. The LA Angels are currently sitting in third spot, but are just a game back of the Rangers heading into this series. It’s a bit early in the year to put too much stock in a single series, but since the team that has the best divisional record in the West might end up being the one that wins it, maybe it is important. You can wager on this great weekend series by visiting the MyBookie.ag MLB betting lines page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 MLB Season Odds – MVP & Cy Young Predictions
- 2019 MLB Season Odds – Strikeouts & ERA Predictions
- Top MLB Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.