The AL West looks to be wide open again this season, and may be as tight as it was last year, when the Texas Rangers won it after registering just 88 wins. The Rangers are a talented bunch, and will have a very solid starting rotation when Yu Darvish returns from Tommy John surgery. This division has started out exactly as we thought it would, with the Rangers on top, but just 5 games separating them from the floundering Astros at the bottom. The LA Angels are currently sitting in third spot, but are just a game back of the Rangers heading into this series. It’s a bit early in the year to put too much stock in a single series, but since the team that has the best divisional record in the West might end up being the one that wins it, maybe it is important. You can wager on this great weekend series by visiting the MyBookie.ag MLB betting lines page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Royals vs Yankees | Michael King To Star Wednesday Night
- Red Sox vs Rays | What’s Up With Pitcher Boston Garrett Richards?
- A’s vs. Rangers | Texas Rangers Remain Without David Dahl
- Dodgers vs Padres | Marquee Pitching Matchup on Tuesday
- Cleveland vs Chicago | Interleague Series Begins At Wrigley Field
- Braves vs Mets | Jacob deGrom Favorite NL Cy Young Trophy
- World Series Ddds Update: Red Sox Undervalued?
- Athletics vs Yankees | A’s have a Tough Road Trip on Friday
- Tigers vs Angels | Betting Odds for MLB
- White Sox vs Astros | MLB Betting Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update: 22 Teams Reached 85% Vaccination Threshold
- Red Sox vs Braves | MLB Betting Lines
- Yankees vs Blue Jays | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB News & Rumors: Shohei Otani Leads the Voting for Pitchers At the All-Star Game
- Cubs vs Mets | Betting Odds for MLB