After smacking the Cleveland Indians around in their 6-2 in their season-opening pro baseball odds win, the Boston Red Sox will look to take another contest from the up-and-coming young ballclub when they square off on Thursday night. Starting pitcher David Price struck out 10 in six innings and Mookie Betts and David Ortiz each smacked two-run jacks to lead the BoSox to victory. “We did some good things on the bases, had a lot of good swings, and on a day when there wasn’t great (weather), David was outstanding,” Boston manager John Farrell said. In a battle of former Cy Young Award winners, Price out-pitched Cleveland’s Corey Kluber. Price was untouchable in five of the six innings he pitched and Kluber gave up four runs in five-plus innings. Now, let’s find out if the BoSox are good for another win in this series finale.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 MLB Season Odds – MVP & Cy Young Predictions
- 2019 MLB Season Odds – Strikeouts & ERA Predictions
- Top MLB Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.