After smacking the Cleveland Indians around in their 6-2 in their season-opening pro baseball odds win, the Boston Red Sox will look to take another contest from the up-and-coming young ballclub when they square off on Thursday night. Starting pitcher David Price struck out 10 in six innings and Mookie Betts and David Ortiz each smacked two-run jacks to lead the BoSox to victory. “We did some good things on the bases, had a lot of good swings, and on a day when there wasn’t great (weather), David was outstanding,” Boston manager John Farrell said.In a battle of former Cy Young Award winners, Price out-pitched Cleveland’s Corey Kluber. Price was untouchable in five of the six innings he pitched and Kluber gave up four runs in five-plus innings. Now, let’s find out if the BoSox are good for another win in this series finale.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season