It usually takes a couple of months for every team to settle into the new season, and for the divisions to start to take shape. There are some exceptions, though, and at the top of that list would be the NL Central. We all expected that this would be a 3-horse race between the Cubs, Cardinals, and Pirates, and it is already starting to look that way. They have opened up a bit of a gap over the Reds and the Brewers, and the gulf may get a little wider over the next days, as the Reds head to Pittsburgh for a 3-game series versus the Pirates. The Reds are already 7 games off the blistering pace being set by the Cubs at the top of the division, and they are 4 back of the Pirates in second. You don’t like to hit the panic button this early in the season, but if the Reds can’t get a decent winning streak going, they are going to fall a long way off the pace. You can follow the MLB betting odds of this weekend series at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- A’s vs Mariners MLB | Must-Win For Both Clubs
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend