It usually takes a couple of months for every team to settle into the new season, and for the divisions to start to take shape. There are some exceptions, though, and at the top of that list would be the NL Central. We all expected that this would be a 3-horse race between the Cubs, Cardinals, and Pirates, and it is already starting to look that way. They have opened up a bit of a gap over the Reds and the Brewers, and the gulf may get a little wider over the next days, as the Reds head to Pittsburgh for a 3-game series versus the Pirates. The Reds are already 7 games off the blistering pace being set by the Cubs at the top of the division, and they are 4 back of the Pirates in second. You don’t like to hit the panic button this early in the season, but if the Reds can’t get a decent winning streak going, they are going to fall a long way off the pace. You can follow the MLB betting odds of this weekend series at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.