On Wednesday, the Colorado Rockies and St. Louis Cardinals will play the middle game of a three game MLB betting odds series at Busch Stadium in St. Louis. It’ll be youngster Chris Rusin for the Colorado Rockies, as he takes on Adam Wainwright of the Cardinals. Colorado has won four straight games, and have moved to 19-18 on the season. The Rockies are just 1.5 games behind the Giants in the National League West. For the Cardinals, they are coming off a win at the Dodgers Sunday night. St. Louis is 20-18 on the season, and 8 games behind the Chicago Cubs.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- A’s vs Mariners MLB | Must-Win For Both Clubs
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend