The Kansas City Royals have so far dominated the MLB odds of their ALCS against the Toronto Blue Jays, taking the first two games of the series by a combined score of 11-3. Even so, both games were played in the friendly confines of Kansas City, meaning tonight’s Game 3 clash against the Blue Jays in Toronto will be tougher and less friendly, especially because the Jays have been playing some of their best baseball at home this season. Can Johnny Cueto lead the Royals to victory in tonight’s MLB betting lines, or will Marcus Stroman and the Jays make good value of being slight home baseball betting favorites in this clash? Find out as we break it all down in the baseball game preview given below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.