The Kansas City Royals have so far dominated the MLB odds of their ALCS against the Toronto Blue Jays, taking the first two games of the series by a combined score of 11-3. Even so, both games were played in the friendly confines of Kansas City, meaning tonight’s Game 3 clash against the Blue Jays in Toronto will be tougher and less friendly, especially because the Jays have been playing some of their best baseball at home this season.Can Johnny Cueto lead the Royals to victory in tonight’s MLB betting lines, or will Marcus Stroman and the Jays make good value of being slight home baseball betting favorites in this clash? Find out as we break it all down in the baseball game preview given below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season
- Blue Jays vs Yankees MLB | Cy Young Favorite Cole On Mound
- Rangers vs Angels MLB | Only Late Game On Labor Day Holiday