The Kansas City Royals and Los Angeles Angels will get together in the final game of a three game MLB betting lines series on Wednesday night. This game will be played at Angel Stadium in Anaheim. Coming into the series, the Kansas City Royals were 12-6, which was second place in the American League Central. The Royals trail just the Chicago White Sox in the divisional race. For the Los Angeles Angels, they come into the game with an 8-11 record. The Angels are fourth in the American League West; only ahead of the Angels.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.