As a baseball fan, it is never a good idea to get too carried away when your team’s MLB odds drops and comes storming out of the gate in the early weeks of the season. It’s always worth remembering that the 162-game MLB season is more of a marathon than a sprint, and that the very good teams sometimes take a little bit of time to find their feet and get rolling.In addition, it’s fair to say that the fans of the Baltimore Orioles may have gotten a little too enthusiastic in the early going when their team charged to the top of the AL East, and it’s also fair to say that they have now been brought back to earth with a rather resounding thud. The Orioles are slipping further and further off the pace in the division, as it has now turned into a 2-horse race between the Yankees and Red Sox, at least for the moment.The Orioles will welcome in another team that needs to do better, the St. Louis Cardinals, for a big weekend series starting on Friday night. For more details about the latest MLB betting picks for this match click here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB 2021 Calendar: AL Biggest Rivalry Games Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 24th Edition
- MLB Rumors: Where Will Former All-Star Pitcher Jake Odorizzi Sign?
- MLB Rumors: First Spring Workouts Begin Wednesday in Arizona & Florida
- Early 2021 MLB World Series Odds Expert Analysis
- Five Bold Betting Predictions For The 2021 MLB Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 10th Edition
- MLB Rumors: No Universal DH; Justin Turner Choosing Between Dodgers, Mets?
- MLB News & Rumors: Nelson Cruz Re-sings With The Twins
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 27th Edition
- Latest MLB 2021 Betting News & Rumors Jan. 27th Edition
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Springer Becomes Highest Paid Blue Jay Player
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 20th Edition
- Latest MLB 2021 Betting News & Rumors Jan. 14th Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 13th Edition