As a baseball fan, it is never a good idea to get too carried away when your team’s MLB odds drops and comes storming out of the gate in the early weeks of the season. It’s always worth remembering that the 162-game MLB season is more of a marathon than a sprint, and that the very good teams sometimes take a little bit of time to find their feet and get rolling.In addition, it’s fair to say that the fans of the Baltimore Orioles may have gotten a little too enthusiastic in the early going when their team charged to the top of the AL East, and it’s also fair to say that they have now been brought back to earth with a rather resounding thud. The Orioles are slipping further and further off the pace in the division, as it has now turned into a 2-horse race between the Yankees and Red Sox, at least for the moment.The Orioles will welcome in another team that needs to do better, the St. Louis Cardinals, for a big weekend series starting on Friday night. For more details about the latest MLB betting picks for this match click here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?