The NL West has been fought between the LA Dodgers and the San Francisco Giants for the past few seasons, but there has been a bit of a changing of the guard this season, as the Giants have fallen off and been replaced by the Colorado Rockies and the Arizona Diamondbacks. Oddly enough, many baseball fans believed that the Diamondbacks would have made a big leap last season, especially when you consider the money that they spent to get some big name players, such as Zack Greinke. Things did not go according to plan, though, but they seem to finally be reaping the reward this season, as they are right in the fight for the top spot in the division. The same cannot be said for the San Diego Padres, a team that have done nothing to improve their lot in recent years, seemingly content to once again be one of the worst teams in the league. The Padres will head to Arizona for a series that may see them fall even further off the pace than they already are. Find out more about the updated MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB 2021 Calendar: AL Biggest Rivalry Games Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 24th Edition
- MLB Rumors: Where Will Former All-Star Pitcher Jake Odorizzi Sign?
- MLB Rumors: First Spring Workouts Begin Wednesday in Arizona & Florida
- Early 2021 MLB World Series Odds Expert Analysis
- Five Bold Betting Predictions For The 2021 MLB Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 10th Edition
- MLB Rumors: No Universal DH; Justin Turner Choosing Between Dodgers, Mets?
- MLB News & Rumors: Nelson Cruz Re-sings With The Twins
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 27th Edition
- Latest MLB 2021 Betting News & Rumors Jan. 27th Edition
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Springer Becomes Highest Paid Blue Jay Player
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 20th Edition
- Latest MLB 2021 Betting News & Rumors Jan. 14th Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 13th Edition