The NL West has been fought between the LA Dodgers and the San Francisco Giants for the past few seasons, but there has been a bit of a changing of the guard this season, as the Giants have fallen off and been replaced by the Colorado Rockies and the Arizona Diamondbacks. Oddly enough, many baseball fans believed that the Diamondbacks would have made a big leap last season, especially when you consider the money that they spent to get some big name players, such as Zack Greinke. Things did not go according to plan, though, but they seem to finally be reaping the reward this season, as they are right in the fight for the top spot in the division. The same cannot be said for the San Diego Padres, a team that have done nothing to improve their lot in recent years, seemingly content to once again be one of the worst teams in the league. The Padres will head to Arizona for a series that may see them fall even further off the pace than they already are. Find out more about the updated MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.