If you are going to win the World Series, you need to have a solid balance between offense and defense, although it is more often than not stellar pitching that ends up carrying the day. The NLDS series between the San Francisco Giants and the Chicago Cubs gets under way on Friday, and the Giants have a little bit of an issue to contend with. Their ace on the mound is undoubtedly Madison Bumgarner, and while he pitched an absolute gem in the Wild Card game versus the Mets, it now means that he will not be available to start until Game 3 of this series. Anyone who has been paying attention to the Cubs this season will be well aware that they can do some real damage in any series, and there is a better than average chance that Bumgarner may arrive on the scene just in time to save the Giants from the sweep. We are getting a little ahead of ourselves here, though, as there is a lot of MLB online betting to be played before we can have that discussion.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.