There are a lot of baseball fans looking at the playoff line-up right now and wondering how anyone is going to be able to stop the juggernaut that is the Chicago Cubs. While they do look incredibly good, there is a reason why we actually play the games. All you need to do is ask the New York Mets, as they made it all the way to the World Series last year despite the fact that they were among the least online betting favored of the bunch heading in. The Mets are back in the postseason this year, but they are going to have to take a bit of a longer road this time around, starting out with the Wild Card game against the San Francisco Giants. You couldn’t really ask for a much better one-off game, and you almost certainly couldn’t ask for a better pitching match-up. It’s going to be Madison Bumgarner going head to head with Noah Syndergaard on Wednesday night at Citi Field.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.