Heading into this season, one of the more intriguing divisions looked to be the NL West. The LA Dodgers have been ruling the roost there for some time now, thanks in large part to their ability to spend more than most, but with the Giants and Diamondbacks re-tooling, it looked as though the Dodgers may not have it all their own way this year. It’s still very early in the season, but things are already very tight at the top of the NL West. The Dodgers have the lead, but they are now looking to hold off a hard charging Arizona Diamondbacks teams who are finally looking as though they are starting to put things together. The D’Backs have an important series starting on Thursday against the Giants, as they will be looking to create a little bit of separation, and perhaps take a run at the top spot, over the course of the 4 games. Be sure to checl for more MLB lines by clicking here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.