The reeling Texas Rangers will look to cool off the red-hot Washington Nationals when the two World Series hopefuls square off in their Interleague matchup on Saturday. If you’re looking to give your annual MLB betting bankroll a big-time boost, then you’re going to love the expert pick on Saturday’s matchup between the Nats and Rangers. Before heading into this matchup, the Rangers were in a 2 game series against the New York Mets, which ended at 1-1. For Washington, they had a rescheduled game yesterday against the Baltimore Orioles, which ended in favor of the Nationals.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top MLB Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.