We have a very long way to go before we can start making serious predictions about which teams are going to land on top of their respective divisions. Teams on top right now are going to go into a slide at some point, while the teams doing the chasing will go on runs that will vault them back into their divisional races. This is nothing new, as it’s something that we see every season in the MLB. If I were to pick one surefire division winner right now, it would be in the NL East, where the Washington Nationals look far and away the best team. They are in fact the only team in that division with a record above .500, and you get the feeling that this could end up being the biggest margin of victory by any team across all the different divisions. The Nationals still need to stay focused, though, and they are doing a good job of that. They will close out a home series versus the Seattle Mariners on Thursday afternoon. Find the latest MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Mar. 3rd Edition
- MLB News & Rumors: Drama Around Mickey Callaway
- MLB 2021 NL Pennant Odds Expert Analysis
- 2021 NL Cy Young Odds Expert Analysis – MLB Betting
- 2021 AL Cy Young Odds Expert Analysis – MLB Betting
- MLB 2021 AL Pennant Odds Expert Analysis
- MLB 2021 Calendar: AL Biggest Rivalry Games Expert Analysis
- MLB 2021 Calendar: NL Biggest Rivalry Games Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 24th Edition
- MLB Rumors: Where Will Former All-Star Pitcher Jake Odorizzi Sign?
- MLB Rumors: First Spring Workouts Begin Wednesday in Arizona & Florida
- Early 2021 MLB World Series Odds Expert Analysis
- Five Bold Betting Predictions For The 2021 MLB Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 10th Edition
- MLB Rumors: No Universal DH; Justin Turner Choosing Between Dodgers, Mets?