It has become more than a little clichéd to say that it’s tough to repeat as champion in professional sports, but since that has proven to be the case time and again, it’s why it keeps being repeated. In baseball, making it through a 162-game season without having to deal with any adversity is impossible, but the toughest run is almost always at the division level. The Kansas City Royals are the world champions, as well as being the perceived cream of the crop in the AL Central. They set the bar that the other teams in the division have to get over, and it appears as though the Cleveland Indians may have made all the right moves in doing that. The Royals find themselves 5 games back of the Indians right now, and they are getting this week off to a tough start with a 4-game interleague series versus the St. Louis Cardinals. The second game of that series goes on Tuesday night in KC before switching to St. Louis for 2 more. The MLB betting odds should have these two close, and for very good reason.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 24th Edition
- MLB Rumors: Where Will Former All-Star Pitcher Jake Odorizzi Sign?
- MLB Rumors: First Spring Workouts Begin Wednesday in Arizona & Florida
- Early 2021 MLB World Series Odds Expert Analysis
- Five Bold Betting Predictions For The 2021 MLB Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 10th Edition
- MLB Rumors: No Universal DH; Justin Turner Choosing Between Dodgers, Mets?
- MLB News & Rumors: Nelson Cruz Re-sings With The Twins
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 27th Edition
- Latest MLB 2021 Betting News & Rumors Jan. 27th Edition
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Springer Becomes Highest Paid Blue Jay Player
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 20th Edition
- Latest MLB 2021 Betting News & Rumors Jan. 14th Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 13th Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 6th Edition