A lot of online betting fans thought that the Kansas City Royals might fall back down to mediocrity after taking the San Francisco Giants to Game 7 in the World Series last year. After all, their ace pitcher, James Shields, took off for San Diego in free agency, and the metrics last year didn’t really support the Royals playing as well as they did. However, even though they are still defying the metrics, the Royals ran away with the American League Central division, despite a late run by the Minnesota Twins, and now they await the Houston Astros in the American League Division Series.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.