The Los Angeles Dodgers are headed back to the playoffs for the third year in a row courtesy of their National League Western Division title. They face the New York Mets in the NLDS, which is best of five. The Dodgers are trying to bring home their first World Series title since 1988. They have Zack Greinke and Clayton Kershaw pitching for them, a pair of aces that can rival the top two pitchers in any rotation in MLB. So can online betting fans expect the Dodgers to end 27 years of futility and bring home a championship?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.