The red-hot Houston Astros will look to extend their winning ways when they host the struggling Texas Rangers in their AL West divisional showdown on Wednesday – and hey, if a fight breaks out, don’t be surprised after Monday’s fireworks. Houston is sitting on top in the division with the best record in the American League while Texas is in last place and has recorded just three road wins this season. Now, let’s find out if the Rangers can get the rare road win to upset the rival Astros and review more about the updated MLB betting odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.