Given the way that money is spent in the MLB, teams generally need to go on a bit of a rebuilding project every few years. That tends to mean that most teams have a small window of opportunity in which they can win championships. The Toronto Blue Jays had that window open during the past few seasons, but everyone seemed to be aware that it would close at the end of last season, as they made it quite clear that they would not be able to re-sign all their big guns. It seems the pundits were correct, as Toronto have made a pretty poor start to this season. On the flipside, the Texas Rangers appear to be right in the midst of their window opening, as they have arguably one of the most talented teams in the league from top to bottom. They made a slow start to the season, but are suddenly finding a groove that has them right back in the hunt. The Blue Jays and Rangers will hook up in Toronto for a weekend series, the first game of which is set for Friday night. Find the latest MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season