The Toronto Blue Jays are back in the playoffs for the first time since winning the World Series in 1993, thanks to their hard-swinging bats and the boldness to go all out for the highly-sought services of star lefty David Price during the MLB Trade Deadline. But now, the celebrations about reaching the playoffs are over, and the only thing that matters in the MLB betting lines is how the Jays will represent the Toronto diehards in the postseason games, starting with the ALDS Divisional Series against the Texas Rangers.Fortunately or unfortunately, Price started Thursday’s game and his team lost 5-3, meaning the Jays will be looking up to Marcus Stroman to right the ship against Rangers’ ace deadline acquisition in Cole Hamels. Given that the Rangers have a questionable pitching staff (read that the worst pitching staff among all the playoff teams), the presence of Hamels and against a pitcher not named Price, means that this game offers Texas a big chance to deliver a second successive upset over their hosts. Will the left-handed Hamels and the Rangers seize the opportunity, or will the Blue Jays simply out-slug their way to a victory, as they’ve often done against southpaws? Read on below for a comprehensive breakdown of this crucial clash.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season
- Blue Jays vs Yankees MLB | Cy Young Favorite Cole On Mound