As we enter the final week of the first half, there are some great races going in divisions all over the MLB. The Texas Rangers had romped out to a big lead in the West, but are having a bit of an injury crisis at the moment that is allowing the Houston Astros to slowly crawl back into things. Over in the AL East, the Baltimore Orioles are in a bit of a swoon, and that has allowed the Boston Red Sox to get within a couple games of the lead. The Red Sox would love nothing more than to head into the All-Star Break at the top of the division, but in order to do so, they are going to have to find a way past a very good Rangers team. It was the Red Sox who took the first game of the series, and they will look to close it out when they play the final game on Wednesday night. You can check out the live odds for this one on the MLB betting page at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?