As we enter the final week of the first half, there are some great races going in divisions all over the MLB. The Texas Rangers had romped out to a big lead in the West, but are having a bit of an injury crisis at the moment that is allowing the Houston Astros to slowly crawl back into things. Over in the AL East, the Baltimore Orioles are in a bit of a swoon, and that has allowed the Boston Red Sox to get within a couple games of the lead. The Red Sox would love nothing more than to head into the All-Star Break at the top of the division, but in order to do so, they are going to have to find a way past a very good Rangers team. It was the Red Sox who took the first game of the series, and they will look to close it out when they play the final game on Wednesday night. You can check out the live odds for this one on the MLB betting page at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.