In American League action on Saturday afternoon, the Texas Rangers and Chicago White Sox will play the middle game of their three game series. The Texas Rangers come into the series with a 10-6 record, which puts them at the top of the American League West. The Rangers are looking to repeat as divisional champs. They send Colby Lewis to the mound. For Chicago, they are also 10-6 on the season. That puts the White Sox second behind Kansas City in the American League Central. Carlos Rodon will pitch for the White Sox. Find out the updated MLB online betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.