The Toronto Blue Jays laid it all on the line in Monday’s Game 4 in Texas. Maybe too much. Why? Because ace David Price threw 50 pitches in a game that the Blue Jays led by scores of 7-0 and 8-1 on the way to an 8-4 win. Given that it was never really in doubt, why would manager John Gibbons waste the chance to have a rested Price start Game 5 opposite Rangers ace Cole Hamels? If the Blue Jays end up losing Game 5 after taking Games 3 and 4 in Texas, that will be the first question that many Toronto MLB betting fans want to ask their team’s manager.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season
- Blue Jays vs Yankees MLB | Cy Young Favorite Cole On Mound
- Rangers vs Angels MLB | Only Late Game On Labor Day Holiday