The Toronto Blue Jays laid it all on the line in Monday’s Game 4 in Texas. Maybe too much. Why? Because ace David Price threw 50 pitches in a game that the Blue Jays led by scores of 7-0 and 8-1 on the way to an 8-4 win. Given that it was never really in doubt, why would manager John Gibbons waste the chance to have a rested Price start Game 5 opposite Rangers ace Cole Hamels? If the Blue Jays end up losing Game 5 after taking Games 3 and 4 in Texas, that will be the first question that many Toronto MLB betting fans want to ask their team’s manager.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.