One of the toughest things to do in major league baseball is to maintain a high level of consistency throughout the entire 162-game season. That is why some teams come flying out of the gates, only to end up struggling in the second half, while others start slow and finish strong. It’s an incredibly long season, and all any team can really hope to do is stay within a few games of the lead of their respective divisions. The Seattle Mariners and Detroit Tigers are both having consistency problems, but it could be argued that they are both still hanging around with the teams at the top, albeit with varying degrees of success. These two teams are in the midst of a 4-game series in Detroit right now, and it will come to a close with a Thursday matinee game. The Tigers have won the first two, and may end up being the MLB betting line favorite for this one, but you can bet that the Mariner will be looking to salvage something from this series.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.