In Major League Baseball, the Tampa Bay Rays take on the Detroit Tigers in the first of a three game MLB betting lines series on Friday. The Tampa Bay Rays come into the series with a 19-19 record. The Rays swept Toronto to improve to within 5 games of the top of the American League East. For Detroit, they have struggled all season. The Tigers are 19-21, but even at that poor record, are within just 5 games in the American League Central. Matt Andriese will throw for Tampa Bay, and Anibal Sanchez will go for the Tigers.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Royals vs Yankees | Michael King To Star Wednesday Night
- Red Sox vs Rays | What’s Up With Pitcher Boston Garrett Richards?
- A’s vs. Rangers | Texas Rangers Remain Without David Dahl
- Dodgers vs Padres | Marquee Pitching Matchup on Tuesday
- Cleveland vs Chicago | Interleague Series Begins At Wrigley Field
- Braves vs Mets | Jacob deGrom Favorite NL Cy Young Trophy
- World Series Ddds Update: Red Sox Undervalued?
- Athletics vs Yankees | A’s have a Tough Road Trip on Friday
- Tigers vs Angels | Betting Odds for MLB
- White Sox vs Astros | MLB Betting Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update: 22 Teams Reached 85% Vaccination Threshold
- Red Sox vs Braves | MLB Betting Lines
- Yankees vs Blue Jays | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB News & Rumors: Shohei Otani Leads the Voting for Pitchers At the All-Star Game
- Cubs vs Mets | Betting Odds for MLB